Terms and conditions of use for Apps from Jurasoft AG (Jurasoft Apps)
Important: please read these terms and conditions of use through carefully before you start to use the software. By accepting these terms and conditions of use you create a contract concerning the use of the Jurasoft software between yourself and Jurasoft AG, Washingtonplatz 3, Cube Berlin, 10557 Berlin (hereinafter referred to as: "Jurasoft").
Article 1 Area of validity
Jurasoft is a member of the RA-MICRO corporate group. The following terms and conditions of use shall apply in the relevant version in addition to the General Terms and Conditions of Business of RA-MICRO Software AG. They can be called up from the following link: Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of use apply to all program updates and upgrades that are provided by Jurasoft for downloading if the same are not the object of a separate agreement. In such a case, the separate agreement for the relevant program update or upgrade shall apply. Jurasoft reserves all other rights.
Article 2 Technical requirements
A mobile end user device that meets certain system requirements is needed to use the Jurasoft Apps. Jurasoft is not responsible for compliance with the system requirements. These are solely the responsibility of the user.
Article 3 Obligation to cooperate
When using the software, the user is required to take the due amount of care that is required for use. In particular, he or she is required to regularly back up his or her own data so that it can be restored in the event of loss.
Article 4 Usage rights and copyrights
(1) The use of certain contents or functions of the Apps can be subject to special conditions.
(2) The Jurasoft Apps and, if applicable, any content that is offered in addition, are protected under copyright law. Jurasoft is making these available solely for use for private, non-commercial purposes of the user. The customer has purchased for the use of the Apps and the services provided through them the simple and non-exclusive usage right that is not transferable to third parties and for a limited period of time to make use of the App and the provided content.
The usage right permits access to and searching within the provided services and the transfer of individual search results of parts thereof into documents of the customer.
(3) Any other form of use going beyond this is hereby excluded and shall require the prior written approval of Jurasoft. In particular, without the approval of Jurasoft the content may not be amended, copied, published, transferred, distributed or stored.
(4) It is not permitted to sell the software and to transfer it to third parties in any way (including, renting, leasing , lending or sublicensing). In addition, it is forbidden to change, duplicate (reverse engineer), decompile or disassemble the program code of the software or parts thereof or to extract the source code in any other way or to produce derived forms of the software.
Article 5 Warranty / liability
(1) Jurasoft shall assume no liability whatsoever for the content that had been made available by the Jurasoft Apps being correct, up to date and complete, nor for its selection.
(2) Jurasoft shall assume no liability whatsoever that the Jurasoft Apps or the content provided to them is compatible with the hardware and software of the customer’s mobile end user device. Jurasoft shall in addition assume no liability whatsoever that this content is available at all times or without restriction at certain times or that certain performance and functional requirements are met.
(3) Jurasoft reserves the right to discontinue the offering of the Jurasoft Apps or the content provided via them in whole or in part on a temporary or a permanent basis.
(4) Jurasoft shall not be liable for any damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in the transfer of data, in the event of faults in the technical systems and the service, or incorrect or incomplete data or from computer viruses or in any other way while using the Jurasoft Apps as long as this is not due to malicious intent or gross negligence on the part of Jurasoft.
(5) Jurasoft is only responsible for any content that had actually been created, published or distributed by Jurasoft itself.
(6) The content of external Websites that can be reached by hyperlinks from the Jurasoft Apps constitute third-party content over which Jurasoft has no influence and for which it cannot assume any warranty whatsoever.
Article 6 Registration
If access to the Apps requires registration by the user, then the user is responsible for ensuring that his or her password is not accessible to third parties. The user shall assume the full responsibility for all actions that are carried out while his access data is being used.
Article 7 Data protection
The data protection provisions of Jurasoft AG shall apply, which can be downloaded via the following link: Data protection provisions. In addition, the data protection statement of RA-MICRO Software AG shall apply, which can be downloaded via the following link: Data protection statement
Article 8 Changes to the terms and conditions of use
Jurasoft reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use at any time without stating the reasons for that.
Article 9 Applicable law and court of jurisdiction
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. UN commercial law shall have no validity. For users who are not consumers or who do not have a regular court of law in Germany, the court of law to deal with all disputes arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions of use shall be Berlin, Germany.
Article 10 Other
If any particular stipulation of these terms and conditions of use should be or prove to be unworkable or not feasible, then this shall not affect the applicability and validity of the other terms and conditions of use as a whole.